With the resources of the nationally acclaimed Howard Hinton Collection of late nineteenth and early twentieth century Australian art and the Chandler Coventry and NERAM collections to draw on, plus a vibrant range of touring exhibitions, NERAM’s programs focus on participation and life-long learning from pre-school to pensioner.
NERAM has an on going commitment to art education.
We aim to create a mutual relationship between ourselves, and those who have an interest in furthering an understanding of, and involvement with art, in the local and regional art community.
New England Regional Art Museum runs a range of programs and activities including one-off workshops and events as well as weekly art classes. Schools are encouraged to contact NERAM to organise guided tours, art store visits and workshops.
Term 3 Adult and Children’s Art Classes (July-Sept)
- Adventures in Art with Del Bernett (8 years and above)
- Drawing/Painting/Mixed Media with Kerry Gulliver (adult class)
- Advanced Painting with Ross Laurie (adult class)
- Art for adults with Del Bernett (adult class)
- Printmaking with Lizzie Horne