Throughout the year NERAM organises a number of talks, lectures and other activities which you can attend.
These include informal artist’s talks in association with exhibitions.
We are also a popular venue for other local organisations and bodies who want to hold public lectures, talks and seminars.
Our current program includes the following events:
- Friday 6 April 2018 – Wimble’s Wayzgoose: Words, text and images – a half-day afternoon seminar on printing and printmaking with series of guest speakers including Thomas Middlemost, Cynthia Marsh, Tim Mosely, Clint Harvey, Robert Heather and others in association with the Museum of Printing.
- Friday 6 April 2018 – Packsaddle lecture series: the inaugural F.T. Wimble lecture – Print and Passion: the impact and legacy of printed books in England. In this lecture Shane Carmody will explore some of the stories of printed books in England and their collectors.
If you would like to stay informed about lectures and talks at NERAM then subscribe to receive our e-newsletter or like us on facebook.
In 2018 we are also planning to launch the Packsaddle Lecture series:
- The Howard Hinton Lecture on Australian art history
- The Chandler Coventry Lecture on contemporary art
- The F.T. Wimble Lecture on print history and printmaking
To find out more about these events and how you can assist contact the Director of NERAM.
Image: UNE Lecture by author Helen Garner in 2015