You can now buy high-quality digitally printed reproductions of artworks from the New England Regional Art Museum collection online at 1000 Museums, the place to discover, shop and share museums and exhibitions from around the world.
The New England Regional Art Museum store frequently receives requests for prints of items in our collection. In order to provide that service to our visitors and members, the Museum has joined forces with 1000|Museums who offer an international archival print reproduction collection presented in a museum quality format. Through extensive color matching and curator proofing these reproductions are incredible representations of the original works. NERAM will receive a portion of the sale for each print you order.
You can choose from a selection of 12 of the most popular works from The Howard Hinton Collection:
- Arthur Streeton, Balmoral Beach (also known as Sorrento, Naples) 1897
- Ethel Spowers, School is out 1936
- Nora Heysen, Still Life 1934
- Adrian Feint, Afternoon Collaroy 1940
- Elioth Gruner, The beach 1918
- Roy de Maistre, Boat Harbour 1925
- Sydney Long, Sydney Harbour View 1907
- Tom Roberts, Mosman’s Bay 1894
- Margaret Coen, Rhododendrons 1937
- Esther Paterson, The Yellow Gloves (also known as Portrait of Betty Paterson) 1938
- Herbert Badham, Hyde Park 1933
When you order an unframed archival quality digital reproduction of the artwork of your choice, select from a range of sizes (from petite to extra large) and it will be printed on demand, packed and posted to your address, or any address in the world.
- All items are printed to order an Epson 11 color digital ink-jet printer on 250-gsm acid-free papers;
- All orders are printed on demand and prints are shipped approximately 3 to 5 business days after order is placed;
- Items can be returned within 30 days or if damaged in shipping.
1000 Museums work with over 100 cultural heritage institutions and partner with best in class printers in the United States, Europe, the United Kingdom and Australia. Museums earn a royalty for any product created from their collection and sold on 1000Museums.com (and other online channels) or to other museum stores participating in their Network.
1000|Museums deal directly with museums and artists’ estates and all purchases are covered by the 1000 Museums quality assurance. You can also order images from museum collections all around the world on the 1000 Museums website, including the Louvre, the Guggenheim, the Rijksmuseum, the National Gallery of Victoria, Queensland Art Gallery and many others.
Esther Paterson, The Yellow Gloves (also known as Portrait of Betty Paterson) Detail, 1938 Oil on canvas, Gift of Howard Hinton 1939, Howard Hinton Collectioon