You can now buy high-quality digitally printed reproductions of artworks from the New England Regional Art Museum collection online at 1000 Museums, the place to discover, shop and share museums and exhibitions from around the world.
You can choose from a selection of 12 of the most popular works from the Howard Hinton Collection:
- Arthur Streeton, Balmoral Beach (also known as Sorrento, Naples) 1897
- Ethel Spowers, School is out 1936
- Nora Heysen, Still Life 1934
- Adrian Feint, Afternoon Collaroy 1940
- Elioth Gruner, The beach 1918
- Roy de Maistre, Boat Harbour 1925
- Sydney Long, Sydney Harbour View 1907
- Tom Roberts, Mosman’s Bay 1894
- Margaret Coen, Rhododendrons 1937
- Esther Paterson, The Yellow Gloves (also known as Portrait of Betty Paterson) 1938
- Herbert Badham, Hyde Park 1933
Order a reproduction of the image in a range of sizes (from petite to extra large), framed or unframed and it will be printed on demand, packed and posted to your address, or any address in the world.
- All orders are printed per order. Prints are shipped approximately 3 to 5 business days after order is placed.
- Framed prints are shipped approximately 7-10 business days after order is placed.
- Items can be returned within 30 days or if damaged in shipping.
1000 Museums work with over 100 cultural heritage institutions and partner with best in class printers and framers in the United States, Europe, the United Kingdom and Australia. Museums earn a royalty for any product created from their collection and sold on 1000Museums.com (and other online channels) or to other museum stores participating in their Network.
- 1000 Museums deal directly with museums and artists’ estates, and we work from the highest quality digital files to create our reproductions.
- To achieve exceptional quality and ensure the longevity of the artwork, 1000 Museums use only 100% acid-free fine art paper, pigmented inks with a color-permanence rating of 100 years, and 8-ply archival mats.
- Each traditional or contemporary frame is handcrafted by a team of experts. 1000 Museums work with the best printers and framers around the world.
- 1000 Museums offer top-tier quality at affordable prices, including Italian wood frames for much less than you would pay at a custom framing shop.
- 1000 Museums commitment to excellence has garnered the attention and approval of esteemed curators around the world. If they are impressed, you will be too.
- 1000 Museums want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you are not, for any reason, they will replace it through our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
You can also order images from museum collections all around the world on the 1000 Museums website, including the Louvre, the Guggenheim, the Rijksmuseum, the National Gallery of Victoria, Queensland Art Gallery and many others.
Esther Paterson, The Yellow Gloves (also known as Portrait of Betty Paterson) Detail, 1938 Oil on canvas, Gift of Howard Hinton 1939, Howard Hinton Collectioon