Becoming a Friend of NERAM is easy. You can join as an individual, family or concession (student and pensioner) member.
Membership brings many benefits currently which include:
- 10% discount on most purchases at the NERAM Shop
- Free tea or coffee with every main meal at Studio 52 at NERAM
- 10% discount on venue hire
- 10% discount on purchases of art supplies and framing at Gallery 126
- 10% at Funk Hair Body
- 10% discount on mechanical repairs and services for private use vehicles only at Platinum Automotive
- 10% discount on full-priced wines at The Railway Hotel Armidale Bottle Shop
- 10% discount at Cedar Nursery
- Invitations to all exhibition openings and events
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events including studio tours, major exhibitions and other galleries
- The opportunity to become a member of NERAM Ltd and have a say in what happens at your art museum
By becoming a member of Friends of NERAM (FON) you are helping to ensure that NERAM continues to play a vital role in the arts and cultural landscape of Armidale and the New England for generations to come.
Supporting NERAM through Membership, as well as through donating or volunteering, helps us to curate exemplary exhibitions, improve and maintain facilities, conserve and study the collections, acquire artworks and develop our public programs. Members have many opportunities to participate in a wide range of programs and activities that support the Art Museum. For more information on Friends activities, click here.
You can download the FON Membership form 2016 or pick one up at the Front Desk at NERAM.
Membership runs from March to February each year.
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER – November – December 2016
A special for potential new members of Friends of NERAM… Join now (November – December 2016) and receive membership through until 28 February 2018. Download membership form with special offer here.
Friends of NERAM Committee
The Friends of NERAM meet monthly and coordinate a number of fundraising and social events for the Art Museum, including NERAMble, an annual art in the garden event, and special artist studio tours.
CHAIRMAN Martha Saw
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN Carol Mackerras
SECRETARY Ady Hallam
TREASURER Kim Taylor
PATRON Angus Nivison
HONORARY SOLICITOR Greg Moin
HONORARY AUDITOR Michelle Paul