In light of current circumstances created by COVID-19 and changing government regulations, please be aware that all workshops and programs are subject to change.
A 10 weeks series of supportive classes for intermediate to advanced students, led by Anne Clarke, who has exhibited widely.
- Date |Friday 15 October 2021 – 17 December 2021 (10 weeks) (changed from Friday 8 October 2021 – 10 December 2021 (10 weeks) due to COVID regulations)
- Time | 12.15 pm – 4.15pm
- Venue | Packsaddle Studio, behind NERAM external access only.
- Cost | $265 Friends of NERAM & Culture Club, $290 General. Don’t forget you can use your NSW Discover Vouchers* towards art classes.
- Materials | Students are expected to bring their own materials for any or all of the above. Still- life props supplied
About the Artist:
After more than 20 years of a busy art practice and exhibitions both in Australia and London, Anne still enjoys making marks on paper or canvas, adding and manipulating paint until the work declares itself finished.
Terms and Conditions
NSW Government has introduced new restrictions to come into affect from Monday 11 October 2021. These restrictions require all visitors and staff to have had two doses of COVID-19 vaccine to enter the Museum and Six Counties Restaurant, as well as all classes, workshops and events held at NERAM. Please have your proof of vaccination ready to show staff as required. We thank you for your understanding.
- All bookings for events, art classes and workshops require payment in full at the time of booking.
- A minimum number of 8 students required for classes to proceed, please book and pay before 5pm Monday 4 October 2021 to ensure classes go ahead.
- Please be aware that once bookings close, we are unable to offer a refund.
- *To book using your NSW Discovery Voucher, please come in and pay at the NERAM front counter before they expire at the end of August, unfortunately we are unable to redeem the vouchers over the phone.
- If the class does not proceed, you will be refunded any cash amount and credited the NSW Discover Voucher value.
- To comply with current COVID restrictions all NERAM events have a limited capacity and use a ticketing system. Bookings are essential
- IN LIGHT OF COVID-19, ALL PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IN ADHERANCE WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS. THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL HYGIENE PROCEDURES THAT ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE ASKED TO FOLLOW THROUGHOUT.
Image: Anne Clarke, Boat on slips, 2015, Oil on canvas 91 x 202 cm