Educational tours for students.
Interact with some of the worlds most prestigious museum collections from home and answer the following questions…
1. Open this link <virtual museum tour> and describe what you see.
2. Below are 4 art museums, using the hints provided explore and find their location on the Google Earth world map…
3. Take 1 of these museums above and identify 3 of their prized works. See the listed museums online collections below…
4. Name the famous gallery in Paris which was originally a train station, and list the art movements for which it is known.
5. Which Australian art museum is represented here as a virtual tour? What is the first artwork to appear once entered and why is this work so important?
Download this activity as a worksheet here
Stay tuned with more engaging virtual tours to come…
Complete the form to receive information on the latest events, news and specials at New England Regional Art Museum.
106 - 114 Kentucky Street
Armidale NSW 2350
(02) 6772 5255
© Copyright 2021 New England Regional Art Museum | Privacy | Website by núcleo