NERAMble Autumn 2018
Date: Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 April 2018
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
The Friends of NERAM Inc are organising their 12th Autumn ramble in a lovely country garden on the outskirts of Armidale. The garden will feature many forms of art including sculptures, pottery, jewellery and paintings plus plant sales, Autumn Harvest stall and many other garden related attractions.
Raffle, teas and lunches on sale.
Tickets at the door:
- $10 adults
- $8 members of Friends of NERAM
- Under 18 free
Directions to “Orchard Cottage”
From Armidale – at southern roundabout on New England Highway near airport, travel south for 6km to the Arding turnoff, turn right and travel 3 km to garden on left – cnr Jackson Road.
Download the NERAMble flyer – CLICK HERE NERAMble 2018
Can you help?
We need your assistance to provide/donate any of the following in support of our biggest annual fundraiser:
- Baking – savoury or sweet – for teas and lunches
- Running the entrance gate, a stall or help with catering service – (circle to show preference: Sat / Sun; 30 -1pm or 1pm – 4.30pm)
- Providing preserves/chutneys/jams/eggs/baked goods or fresh garden produce for Autumn Harvest stall
- Donating pre-loved jewellery and scarves
- Donating a raffle item – (please specify: )
- Donating pre-loved garden books
RETURN THIS FORM Request for DONATIONS 2018 BY EMAIL to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or leave at NERAM front desk.